Electro-Steam Generators’ LG and LB model line Steam Generators are the perfect source of high quality saturated steam for micro-breweries, brewpubs and smaller steam brewing systems.
Electro-Steam’s versatile generators offer a unique solution to heat your combi/kettle or other tank brewing systems that require low pressure steam, typically in the 15-100 PSIG range. Using our efficient- all electric steam generators to heat the brewing system, the brewer doesn’t need to worry about burning or caramelizing the mash and the power and reaction time of the brew is more controllable. Other reasons to choose our system include: they can be used to sterilize hoses, lines and tools. Our steam generators can sanitize kegs and facilitate the rapid sanitation of system piping. Electro-Steam’s all electric generators are the appropriate solution for smaller to medium size microbreweries in the 1.5 HL – 20 HL range.
Each generator is complete (needing no other accessories to operate) and includes features to allow for automatic operation. Every generator has dual pressure controls, liquid level controls, redundant over pressure safeties and multiple resets. All of our units are built to ASME Code and include an appropriately sized safety relief valve. Each unit is full-load tested under power for four hours and are built by NJ licensed boiler operators. Each must pass our stringent quality control inspection before shipping. Electro-Steam delivers a power steam generator in an efficient, affordable, space-saving package.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Reliable automatic heat for your combi/kettle or tank brewing systems
- Safe, efficient steam – no on-site products of combustion
- Small in size – easy to locate almost anywhere
- Affordable steam source needed to produce “quality” beer at the tap
- Fast and easy installation, requiring only water feed connection and electrical hookup
- Built by Licensed Operators to Sect. I of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- ASME Pressure Vessel
- ASME Code Safety Valve
- UL listed
- Fully Insulated Chanber
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Stainless Steel Cabinet/housing
- Nema-2 Louvered Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Dual Automatic Operating Pressure Controls
- Manual Reset High Limit Pressure Control
- Automatic Low Water Cutoff Controls
- Full Color Operations Manual