What Is Process Steam?
In the manufacturing sector, specialized systems employ the use of process steam as a cost-effective source of energy. Compared to other energy sources, it offers numerous advantages, including:
- Easier transportation. Given access to a supply of water, steam is easy and economical to generate as needed. It is also much simpler to supply to the necessary processing systems. Small and Portable electric fired steam generators make it easy to have point of use steam, on demand when and where it is needed.
- Lower toxicity levels. Unlike other fuel sources, steam produced electrically- from clean water sources does not contain chemicals that are likely to cause adverse health effects.
- Higher heat production efficiency and capacity. Process steam is highly efficient at delivering and distributing heat within a system. Additionally, a small amount of steam can carry a significant amount of energy.
- Lower production costs. Process steam systems are relatively inexpensive, readily available, and easily maintained. Additionally, they cost less to operate than other systems, especially fuel fired boilers.
Who Uses Process Steam From Electro-Steam?
Point-of-use process steam equipment is found in a wide range of industrial and commercial facilities, including factories, hospitals, laboratories, and more. For companies looking for quality electric steam generators, Electro-Steam is the ideal partner.
At Electro-Steam Generator Corp, we have designed and manufactured superior electric-fired miniature boilers for over six decades. In addition to having a compact design, they require no venting, use no combustible fuel, can accommodate a wide variety of pressure requirements and flow rates, as well as facilitate direct hook-up to process equipment without the need for long steam lines and expensive piping. The steam generators we offer include:
- LB-series electric steam generators (40, 40–60, 80, and 100–240 kW)
- Stainless steel LB-series electrical steam generators (40, 40–60, 80, and 100–240 kW)
- LG-series electric steam generators (10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 kW)
- Stainless steel LG-series electrical steam generators (10–40 kW)
- SV-series electric steam generators (3.3, 5, 6.6, 8.3, and 10 kW)
- VB-series electric steam generators (10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 kW)
Contact the Steam Experts at Electro-Steam Today
Process steam plays a critical role in many industrial and commercial operations. As an experienced and knowledgeable steam generator manufacturer and distributor, Electro-Steam offers a broad selection of products that can meet any customer need. For additional information about our product offerings or assistance choosing a steam generator for your facility, contact us today.
|SV-Series||3.3, 5, 6.6, 8.3 or 10 kw||0-100 Psi|
|LG-Series||10, 15, 20, 25, 30, or 40 kw||0-100 Psi|
|LB-Series||40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180 or 240 kw||0-100 Psi|
|Stainless Steel LG-Series||10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 40 kW||0-100 Psi|
|Stainless Steel LB-Series||40, 50, 60 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, or 240 kW||0-100 Psi|