Electric Steam Generators for Cleaning & Phosphatizing
Cleaning & Phosphatizing Video
Electro-Steam Generator Corp. offers a unit specifically designed for pre-cleaning and iron-phosphating metal surfaces. A clean, receptive surface recommended for high quality adhesion by either paint or powder coating processes, will be achieved.
- Clean, smooth, and receptive surface recommended for paint and powder coating processes.
- Prevents the spread of undercoat corrosion for surfaces that have been nicked or scratched.
- Large spray booths are not required since there is very minimal overspray.
- Uses approximately 50% less chemical than a pressure washer system.
- Produces much less waste water than other systems.
- Savings generated as a result of fewer chemicals, less water, and less effluent.
- A good preventative measure against CA-MRSA learn more.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Standard Stainless Steel Cabinets
- Built by an ASME Certificate holder in accordance with ASME BPVC Section I – Rules for Construction of Power Boilers (“ASME BPVC Section I”). They also comply with the requirements outlined in The National Board Synopsis of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Laws, Rules and Regulations (NB-370) RULES FOR CONSTRUCTION AND STAMPING section, which for many jurisdictions include but are not limited to ASME BPVC Section I, ASME CSD-1, ASME B31.1, and REGISTRATION WITH THE NATIONAL BOARD
- UL and cUL (Canada) listed
- 98% efficient resulting in energy and water conservation
- Low or high pressure dry steam in less than 15 minutes (or on demand)
- A one year warranty on all parts and a five year warranty on the chamber.
To request a quote for a generator, please click here.
|LB-Series||40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180 or 240 kw||0-100 Psi|