Electro-Steam Generator Corp. offers a unit specifically designed for pre-cleaning and iron-phosphating metal surfaces. A clean, receptive surface recommended for high quality adhesion by either paint or powder coating processes, will be achieved.
- Clean, smooth, and receptive surface recommended for paint and powder coating processes.
- Prevents the spread of undercoat corrosion for surfaces that have been nicked or scratched.
- Large spray booths are not required since there is very minimal overspray.
- Uses approximately 50% less chemical than a pressure washer system.
- Produces much less waste water than other systems.
- Savings generated as a result of fewer chemicals, less water, and less effluent.
- A good preventative measure against CA-MRSA learn more.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Standard Stainless Steel Cabinets
- Built in accordance with ASME, UL, and Canadian UL
- National Board of PVI Shop Inspected
- 98% efficient resulting in energy and water conservation
- Low or high pressure dry steam in less than 15 minutes (or on demand)
- A one year warranty on all parts and a five year warranty on the chamber.
To request a quote for a generator, please click here.
|LB-Series||40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180 or 240 kw||0-100 Psi|